The Station Hotel
94 High st
- It was a very cute hotel. The rooms were modern and lots of space . Bathroom everything worked great and plenty of room. The staff were fantastic and the food was also great. Would stay again.Great parking also
- The hotel was spotlessly clean. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Food was good and more than sufficient. (Portions were LARGE) Room was spotless - BUT
- All the staff were very welcoming and friendly. Lots of choice for breakfast, all hot food was made to order. Our room was huge and very clean. We will definitely return for another visit.
- Good location, good breakfast, friendly staff. Good size car park and meals available throughout the day.
- A pleasant hotel in a little town near Inverness. The kindness of the manager, Jill, was the best. We stayed in a family room, big and comfortable. Continental breakfast and hot food available. Good food in the restaurant and not expensive.
- The location was perfect and the room and food Was fantastic
- good staff and a very clean and comfortable
- Fantastic location in the delightful village of Alness. Easy access off A9. V helpful staff, comfortable and clean rooms, and great food.
- The staff were very helpful and charming
- Very clean rooms, friendly staff, excellent breakfast. Its a shame we didn't arrive early enough to have dinner in the station hotel.
- Very spacious, comfortable and clean bedroom with a TURRET. Great location for exploring the Highlands on the bike. Had to pay extra for a full breakfast, but it was worth it. The venison burger is superb.
- Great room, staff and food. Beautifully maintained building. Everything perfect.
- I really enjoyed my stay at the Station Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I had the continental breakfast which was included in the price, the only slight disappointment was that the poached eggs were warm rather than hot but otherwise everything else was perfectly acceptable.
- Excellent meals and service. Top location
- Room was excellent, and staff very friendly, breakfast was lovely
- Great room, great staff and wonderful food. Absolutely killer steak pie.
- Friendly staff, good food and pool table in the bar. Biker friendly.
- Accomodation great, food great portions. Staff so friendly. Close to where I was working. Standard of room excellent and immaculately clean. Plenty of tea; coffee; hot chocolate; discuits and toiletries.
- Fabulous! Centrally located. Very cosy room, spotlessly clean and staff and owner in particular very friendly and helpful.
- I booked this hotel for My step daughter and she said this was an excellent hotel. Fantastic welcome when they arrived late at night. great attention to detail as they were travelling with a baby. The room was all ready for them with the cot made up and a fan on cooling the room down as it was a very hot evening. They said the Breakfast was brilliant and very filling. The staff are there ready to help with anything.
- Quick check in , and clear instructions about room and breakfast, , you get a great evening meal in the restaurant