The Station Hotel
94 High st
- Great room, great staff and wonderful food. Absolutely killer steak pie.
- Very spacious, comfortable and clean bedroom with a TURRET. Great location for exploring the Highlands on the bike. Had to pay extra for a full breakfast, but it was worth it. The venison burger is superb.
- Great room, staff and food. Beautifully maintained building. Everything perfect.
- I really enjoyed my stay at the Station Hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and the bed was comfy. I had the continental breakfast which was included in the price, the only slight disappointment was that the poached eggs were warm rather than hot but otherwise everything else was perfectly acceptable.
- Excellent meals and service. Top location
- Room was excellent, and staff very friendly, breakfast was lovely
- It was a very cute hotel. The rooms were modern and lots of space . Bathroom everything worked great and plenty of room. The staff were fantastic and the food was also great. Would stay again.Great parking also
- Friendly staff, good food and pool table in the bar. Biker friendly.
- Accomodation great, food great portions. Staff so friendly. Close to where I was working. Standard of room excellent and immaculately clean. Plenty of tea; coffee; hot chocolate; discuits and toiletries.
- Fabulous! Centrally located. Very cosy room, spotlessly clean and staff and owner in particular very friendly and helpful.
- I booked this hotel for My step daughter and she said this was an excellent hotel. Fantastic welcome when they arrived late at night. great attention to detail as they were travelling with a baby. The room was all ready for them with the cot made up and a fan on cooling the room down as it was a very hot evening. They said the Breakfast was brilliant and very filling. The staff are there ready to help with anything.
- Quick check in , and clear instructions about room and breakfast, , you get a great evening meal in the restaurant
- Room was clean and the beds were comfortable enough
- Excellent staff Food first class Room spotlessly clean
- Location, modern rooms, friendly staff, clean, comfortable bed, black out blinds.
- Having stayed at lower priced small hotels before for similar short trips away my expectations were not high. I had a lovely welcome from reception who welcomed me by name and I was shown to a nice very clean room. A good night sleep and a decent breakfast, couldn’t ask for more.
- I had such a lovely stay at the Station Hotel. In fact, I extended my stay for two more nights after experiencing the first night day. The breakfast is wonderful, even though I only had the continental choice it was plenty of toast and eggs. Staff was beyond accommodating and nice. The room was clean, big enough for one person! Would definitely recommend and I will be back some day!
- Excellent Hotel, good value for money, great breakfast.
- Easy parking, friendly staff, good room, great breakfast. Everything what a hotel on this price range need to offer.
- The restaurant's evening meal was 1st class and reasonably priced. Staff very helpful and friendly. Rooms were immaculately clean and tidy.
Strathpeffer Spa Golf Club
Castle Stuart Golf Links
Inverness Train Station
The Nairn Golf Club
Inverness Museum & Art Gallery
Royal Dornoch Golf Club
Ben Wyvis Mountain
Loch Ness Lake
University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness
RNI Community Hospital
Aigas Golf Course
Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
Featuring a garden and bar, as well as a restaurant, The Station Hotel is located in Alness. All guest rooms in the hotel are equipped with a flat-screen TV. Featuring a private bathroom with a shower and free toiletries, rooms at The Station Hotel also have free WiFi. The accommodation offers a continental or buffet breakfast. The Station Hotel has a terrace. You can play darts at the hotel. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 27 miles from The Station Hotel.