Westmore Bed & Breakfast
9 Novar Road
- Owners were great! Fabulous cooked breakfast & they gave us some nice travel tips. Facilities were clean. Tea & coffee in room. Parking behind house. Walk to grocery store & great hike by the river.
- Warm welcome, access to fridge for juice, milk etc all evening/night, roomy ensuite, comfy room, off street parking, good breakfast and good location with choice of restaurants and take-aways.
- The lady who ran the B & B was lovely and couldn't do enough for us, the breakfast was great and the location was also fab. It was lovely and quiet eventhough we were at the front near the road. Great price too.
- Very pleasant host and hostess, comfortable bed and good cycle storage
- The shower was perfect Comfy beds Cozy bedroom Friendly owners and the dog too Good parking Nice breakfast
- Comfy beds, great breakfast and a wonderful welcome from rusty.
- Very cosy and comfy. Lovely cooked breakfast. Ample parking and great central location. Very friendly hosts. Would highly recommend.
- The hosts made you feel so welcome, our room was cosy and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was great and the best black pudding I 've ever tasted. Really enjoyed our 4 nights and would highly recommend.
- The extreme kindness of the owners - take some time to chat with them, they are lovely people (and their dog is super cute too)! Very good facilities, comfortable, with a nice in-room bathroom. Breakfast was also very nice.
- The owners were very welcoming! Very good cooked breakfast. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent value for the money.
- Mark and Lynn were exceptional hosts. It may say B&B on the web but it's so much more. They open up their kitchen to guests for example if they'd rather bring a takeaway home rather than eating out. The breakfast was superb. Worth another visit
- Lovely friendly and accommodating hosts. We were made very welcome and given the family room. Breakfast was very good - lovely produce. Alness is a beautiful place with nice walks nearby.
- Friendly Staff. Great bed, good breakfast
- Lovely place to stay - owners were exceptionally friendly (greeted by the dog who wanted to make friends). The property is exceptionally well decorated and modern. I had a lovely room.
- Hosts were most welcoming. Property was spotlessly clean. Very good breakfast. Handy location if you want to do Alness parkrun.
- Friendliness of proprietors, welcome, furnishings, decor, warmth, breakfast, location, price, catering for single travellers - pretty much everything!
- A very warm welcome, lovely room. Great breakfast. Excellent value for the money.Recommended
- Nice host, good cooked breakfast, comfy room, I could also use the kitchen to make tea and coffee.
- THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD, THE COFFEE WAS FINE
- Nice family run B&B, good location and about 30 mins from Inverness airport. Breakfast was tasty.