Westmore Bed & Breakfast
9 Novar Road
- Owners were great! Fabulous cooked breakfast & they gave us some nice travel tips. Facilities were clean. Tea & coffee in room. Parking behind house. Walk to grocery store & great hike by the river.
- Very cosy and comfy. Lovely cooked breakfast. Ample parking and great central location. Very friendly hosts. Would highly recommend.
- The hosts made you feel so welcome, our room was cosy and a very comfortable bed. Breakfast was great and the best black pudding I 've ever tasted. Really enjoyed our 4 nights and would highly recommend.
- The extreme kindness of the owners - take some time to chat with them, they are lovely people (and their dog is super cute too)! Very good facilities, comfortable, with a nice in-room bathroom. Breakfast was also very nice.
- The owners were very welcoming! Very good cooked breakfast. The room was clean and the bed was very comfortable. Excellent value for the money.
- Mark and Lynn were exceptional hosts. It may say B&B on the web but it's so much more. They open up their kitchen to guests for example if they'd rather bring a takeaway home rather than eating out. The breakfast was superb. Worth another visit
- Lovely friendly and accommodating hosts. We were made very welcome and given the family room. Breakfast was very good - lovely produce. Alness is a beautiful place with nice walks nearby.
- Friendly Staff. Great bed, good breakfast
- Lovely place to stay - owners were exceptionally friendly (greeted by the dog who wanted to make friends). The property is exceptionally well decorated and modern. I had a lovely room.
- Hosts were most welcoming. Property was spotlessly clean. Very good breakfast. Handy location if you want to do Alness parkrun.
- Friendliness of proprietors, welcome, furnishings, decor, warmth, breakfast, location, price, catering for single travellers - pretty much everything!
- A very warm welcome, lovely room. Great breakfast. Excellent value for the money.Recommended
- Nice host, good cooked breakfast, comfy room, I could also use the kitchen to make tea and coffee.
- THE BREAKFAST WAS VERY GOOD, THE COFFEE WAS FINE
- Nice family run B&B, good location and about 30 mins from Inverness airport. Breakfast was tasty.
- Staff were incredibly welcoming and the facilities were perfect for us.couldn't of asked for a better stay
- location was good, the owners were very friendly, the room was clean and excellent bathroom and shower. Also the cooked breakfast was excellent with plenty to eat. There was safe secure parking for my motorbike.
- Perfect breakfast included - you can choose what you want and also the time , when you want to have a breakfast :) host are cooking for you with love :)
- The breakfast was excellent, a veggie treat, all three mornings and at different times, but ready within a minute or two.
- Laid back attitude, great breakfast, comfortable room
Strathpeffer Spa Golf Club
Castle Stuart Golf Links
Inverness Train Station
Inverness Museum & Art Gallery
The Nairn Golf Club
Royal Dornoch Golf Club
Bengal cuisine Restaurant
University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness
RNI Community Hospital
Aigas Golf Course
Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
Located in Alness, Westmore Bed & Breakfast has accommodations with free WiFi, a flat-screen TV and a kitchen. There's a seating and/or dining area in some units. Guests at the bed and breakfast can enjoy a Full English/Irish breakfast. Hiking can be enjoyed nearby. The nearest airport is Inverness, 27 miles from Westmore Bed & Breakfast, and the property offers a Airport shuttle (additional charge).