- We had an amazing stay. Great place, comfy beds, great facilities, home away from home. We would gladly return anytime and highly recommend it to anyone.
- Everything, gunta and alec are amazing people, their bnb is perfect in every way
- Loved it here. A little home away from home. When we 'do' the highlands again, we plan to stay here for at least a couple of nights. Sitting on the patio watching the night (midnight blue) sky full of stars was just gorgeous. Our 2 hosts were so lovely too. Adored the cat and the dog too. Amazing place, amazing hosts, amazing pets! What a find!
- Breakfast superb. Help with day activities superb
- Lovely quiet location. Friendly and welcoming, excellent breakfast. Would certainly recommend.
- The welcome from Gunta and Alec and the initial help with the booking and recommendations where to eat nearby. Lovely home, spotlessly clean and super breakfast.
- Everything, comfortable bed, tranquil surroundings what more could you want, a great breakfast and the hosts are excellent
- The rooms were spatious, very comfortable, the stream just 10m away made a relaxing murmuring for a good sleep. Very quiet environment. Breakfast was amazingly served, super tasty. The owners super friendly (as well as their cat and the two shy dogs). You can really feel at home. Certainly, great place to stay overnight in the beginning or closer to the end of the journey along the North Coast 500 route. It is also just few miles away from a fantastic hiking trail of Black Rock Gorge (featured in one of the films about Harry Potter).
- It’s bright & modern, set out in the countryside. Our room was spotless & spacious, we had a fridge & a fan was provided which was excellent for the very hot weather we are having. The breakfast was a lovely mixture of self service to cereals & toast etc while Gunta cooks your breakfast just for you. We asked to arrive earlier than was expected & they accommodated our request & they had our room ready for us, even tho they had a full house the night before.
- Gunta welcomed me and showed me where to park. I arrived late evening, and it was pleasant to be made so welcome at that time. She explained the breakfast timing, showed me the dining room and encouraged me to help myself to tea, coffee and snacks. The room and bathroom were beautifully appointed, and well stocked; it included a fridge and kettle, etc. The bed was super -sized and wonderfully comfortable. Breakfast was at a shared table in the dining room. I liked the opportunity to meet and talk with other guests. (It also explained why one needed to give a rough time when one wanted breakfast). The dining room/lounge is very well stocked with DVDs!
- Amazing breakfast, lovely hosts, good beds, beautiful surroundings
- Clean, quiet, great food and excellent conversations. Great advice on trips around the area and Scotland.
- Rooms were immaculate, the service was exceptional they could not do enough for us. Would love to stay again.
- Alec is attentive and cares about his guests and Gunta prepares every meal individually and consistently with due care.
- Everything. From the initial correspondence over mail on how we would like our beds, over the very warm welcome and helpful gudiance on what was good to see, to an excellent breakfast with everthing you ccould dream about. All spotless. Even the cats and dogs were so cute and sweet.! A come back place! Thank you Alec and Gunta!
- Location, facilities, cleanliness, comfort and ambiance.
- Comfortable, clean house with excellent, super helpful hosts. Fab breakfast, loads of choice and cooked to perfection.
- Beautifully presented, lovely hosts, great breakfast
- Everything, it was like home from home, clean and comfortable.
- Hosts were extremely friendly. Personal, and shared, spaces were superb. Access to huge library of dvds. Sumptuous breakfast. Generous hospitality with access to tea, coffee and treats at any time.
- Hosts were amazing and extremely knowledgeable about local area and where to visit. The room was immaculate with everything you needed from fresh milk in the fridge to quality toiletries. Bed was so comfy. Breakfast menu to complete the night before so you knew what you were having. Big table in the lounge so you could interact with other guests instead of the usual, speaking across the room. It is like a home from home!
- Modern style with good equipment. Really comfy.
- Gunta and Alec are wonderful host's at this lovely B & B. Very thoughtfully appointed comfortable room with little extras. Cordial common area and loved watching the bird's, we even saw our first woodpecker. Breakfast was delicious and we wish we could have stayed longer. Great tips about what to see around the highlands.
- Friendly hosts Great food Secure bike storage Ideal location for cycling holiday - conveniently situated on Sustrans Route 1
Strathpeffer Spa Golf Club
Royal Dornoch Golf Club
Castle Stuart Golf Links
Inverness Train Station
The Nairn Golf Club
Inverness Museum & Art Gallery
Commercial Hotel Bar Cafe/Bar
Cafe Picante Cafe/Bar
Bengal cuisine Restaurant
Balti Cottage Restaurant
The station Restaurant
River Averon River
University of the Highlands and Islands, Inverness
RNI Community Hospital
Aigas Golf Course
Nairn Dunbar Golf Club
Featuring free WiFi, Beechwood Lodge offers pet-friendly accommodations, 3.1 mi from Alness and 17 mi from Inverness. Free private parking is available on site, as well as a safe bike storage. The rooms have a flat-screen TV. You will find a kettle, fridge, tea, coffee facilities in the room. Three rooms are en-suite with a private bathroom and two other rooms share a large bathroom with bath and power shower. For your comfort, you will find toiletries, towels and a hairdryer in each bathroom. There is a shared lounge at the property for your use with tea, coffee facilities. Nairn is 18 mi from Beechwood Lodge, while Tain is 11 mi away. The nearest airport is Inverness Airport, 16 mi from Beechwood Lodge.